Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Aziza Jewelry was featured WPIX TV!!

I'm excited to announce that I was recently featured on local TV here in NYC! My first television feature ever. I was so honored to be a part of a truly phenomenal Tri-State area show called "Working Woman Report" which airs on WPIX channel 11. It is a wonderfully inspiring show that is chock full of advice and inspiring entrepreneurial stories for today's self employed working woman.



If you get a moment, check out the clip of my segment that Allison from WPIX channel 11 has posted on her youtube page. Check it out here.

I'd love to know what you think!
xo
Aziza

p.s. you'll get to see some of my (whacky on camera no rehearsal before the interview) personality, lol :)
p.p.s. as I gear up for the Holiday Season, stay tuned for an extra special announcement in the next few days!
p.p.p.s. Did you know I offer random sales, giveaways and more? Sign up for my newsletter to get the inside scoop!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Aziza! How awesome for you! The video was great. It's so interesting to see how someone else presents the work we do. The station did a great job profiling you, you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rose! It was quite an interesting experience :)

    ReplyDelete