Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting Cozy with Ice Cream


Thanksgiving is coming up here in the US tomorrow and there is just so much I'm thankful for this year (but that's for another post). With the Holidays approaching, I am usually in charge of making desserts and one of my favorite additions to dessert is of course, ice-cream! So, imagine my excitement when I saw these Oh, So adorable Ice Cream Cozies online from All Things Granny

I almost couldn't (pint size) contain myself!


 This one is the royal blue one and it arrived this Monday in this cute little package...


 And it even came with the cutest little wooden ice cream spatula (a good reminder for me to stick to single size servings :)).


How cool is this- Angela from All Things Granny always offers Free Shipping and this weekend for Black Friday/ Cyber Monday she's even offering an additional 10% off. What a cute little gift this will make for an ice cream lover for the Holidays! But she doesn't just make Ice Cream Cozies, she's got some amazing custom made knits for babies and other gifts too!
Til next time,
Happy Thanksgiving!
xo
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment