Saturday, October 6, 2012

Aziza Jewelry is Moving from NY to California!!

Big News!

(drumroll please.....)

I'm moving cross country! Yep, this big city girl is moving from NY to Cali and I'm taking my gems and glass jewelry with me. :) Since this is the first time I've ever had a hug move, I'm taking things slow. I'll still be filling orders as usual for the next 2 weeks and by early November I may have a slight delay in shipping as I will be packing the last of my things for the big move.

Why so far? Truth be told, I'm not a huge fan of cold weather and for the past 10 years or so I've dreampt of being able to live in a warmer climate year round and now I'm in a place in my business where I can do it!

Wish me well. I will miss NY dearly. Don't fret my lovelies, I definitely see myself returning someday in the future!

xo
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment