Saturday, June 27, 2009

Free Sterling Silver Earrings Studs with purchase

Hi there,

I'm offering a new promotion and I'm very excited about it. :)

From now until July 15th, 2009 I am offering a FREE pair of Sterling Silver Earrings with every purchase of $30 or more from my Etsy Store. The earrings are the shape of a swirl and are hand hammered for that extra bit of shine. This is a new design I've just come up with, so I'm very excited. They remind me of the sun, perfect for summer!







These are valued at $15 retail but you can get them FREE just by spending $30 or more in my shop. You can also purchase them separately without purchasing anything here!

After the promo they will still be available for purchase! And look out for the same earrings in 14 Karat Gold coming soon!

update: October 2014, these earrings are now available in gold filled and solid 14k gold

1 comment: