Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun!

There's a lot going on in the Aziza Jewelry Workshop this summer! For starters I'm celebrating the dawn of summer this year with bright colorful jewelry and stuff that reminds me of summer. My all time favorite place to visit during the summer is the beach...so since I can't always get there I designed this bracelet as my takeaway. Perfect for wearing right on the beach or off.




I've been designing other beach themed jewelry too...for this bracelet and more check out my Etsy Shop.
Then there's fruit. I love eating cold grapes in the hot sun...but not too hot! So I captured them here!

You can buy these here. Look for more grapes coming soon to my Etsy Shop...don't worry I'll keep you posted when they arrive! Enjoy the heat...and stay cool!

update 1-30-14: the above items have sold, however I will always have colorful fun jewelry available for sale on my web site at: www.AzizaJewelry.com

xo
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment