Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving. And...My Black Friday Sale

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much to be thankful for...heck, being able to get up everyday and live freely is just one of them.

A few other things I'm grateful for include: the ability to run my own business, awesome customers, supportive friends who have helped me realize why people often say 'friends are your "chosen family" and being able to live my dream of being here year round in sunny Santa Barbara and enjoy 70 degree weather almost every day.

I am also grateful for you- all of my amazing customers who enjoy my work and allow me to continue my dream of sharing beauty with the world through my jewelry and my art.

How can it get any better than this?

Well, as a "Thank you" gift I'm having an "early" Black Friday Sale, which is going on now through this Monday.* Take 15% off everything in my shop by entering code: THANKS at checkout. Happy Shopping!


xx
Aziza

*Sale ends Monday, December 1, 2014 at midnight PST

No comments:

Post a Comment