Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Sale and Local Santa Barbara Gift Show this week

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate to your hearts content. I personally had a tasty dinner at the Hyatt here in Santa Barbara with friends...and I got as stuffed as the turkey! :)

In case you missed it, I actually started my Cyber Monday Sale a few days before Black Friday this year to let my customers get ahead of the rush, but, my Cyber Monday Sale is still on right now.

I'm offering 15% off everything in my shop by entering code: THANKS at checkout.

And now that the weekend is over I'm hard at work finishing up orders and also getting ready for a showcase here in Santa Barbara.

This Thursday, December 4th, if you are in Santa Barbara, please stop by. I will be showcasing my jewelry at Art From Scrap located at 302 E. Cota Street, Santa Barbara, CA from 5-8pm.

This will be my only in person holiday show this year so if you prefer to shop in person, please stop by! or tell a friend... :) I will have a few goodies that are not listed on my website, which I am excited about showcasing!

Hope to see you there and Happy Shopping!

xx
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment