Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Birthstone Metaphysical Properties and New Fall Jewelry




Hello Fall! This year for Fall, I'm featuring more subtle and warmer toned gemstones.
This month I'm featuring Citrine, one of November's most beautiful birthstones; with new earrings and bracelets pictured below.

Citrine is said to bring abundance and open the higher mind to bring joy into one's life. And if you've ever wondered what the metaphysical properties of other gemstones and birthstones are as well, keep reading to the bottom of the page where I've detailed the birthstones I carry in my shop and their meaning...










Besides Citrine, check out other new Fall cozy colored gemstone earrings and necklaces like these watermelon tourmaline earrings and necklaces:















The list below is of some traditional and alternative birthstones that I carry in my shop and their properties: 



In addition, some of my jewelry combines many gemstones together. Combining the gemstones, as you can see in the round gold gemstone hoops above, amplifies their power.

A few of these rainbow hoops, other earrings, necklaces and bracelets are below:







Happy Fall! 
xo
~Aziza
p.s. for styling tips and to see behind the scenes, follow my story on instagram here: instagram.com/azizajewelry




1 comment: