Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Toast My Birthday!

It's my birthday! And as I sit this morning and contemplate my plans for today, I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate another year being alive on the planet. Today I plan to get a bit of work done (but not too much because it is my birthday after all) and then I am off to get my complimentary Starbucks Rewards birthday beverage, take a relaxing walk along the beach, maybe a quick visit to the mission rose garden to smell the roses (roses are my favorite flower), give myself a sparkly manicure and then later tonight, probably a glass of my favorite rose-prosecco blend. A pretty low key day all in all. :)









And as I celebrate today, I invite you to toast with me and shop my Birthday Sale. Because what is a birthday celebration without a birthday sale? Also, a quick reminder that Mother's Day is less than 2 weeks away, so now is a great time to shop early and get her a thoughtful quality handmade gift she will love for years to come! Take 20% off today and tomorrow (Wednesday and Thursday) with code: BIRTHDAY at checkout. And shop all mommy and mothers day related items here.

Here's to another year!
xo
~Aziza






No comments:

Post a Comment