Friday, February 6, 2015

New Jewelry for Valentine's Day 2015

I love Valentine's Day, its a great reason to show loved ones you care and to show some love to yourself, especially if you're single. Self love, as they say is the most important kind of love!

This year for Valentine's Day I'm introducing a lot of new pieces to my shop- heart necklaces and earrings and my new Mother Daughter collection. 

And I'm having a Sale! Here is a sneak peek at just a few of the new pieces in my shop...






New to my shop are these xo earrings and you can order them in gold or silver or both!






I've also recently added these heart name necklaces, choose one in gold or in silver.







And here are a few of my new handblown glass bead heart pendants...







And a few pieces from my Mother Daughter collection. These matching gold heart studs in medium and small.






And these matching sterling silver heart necklaces







There's lots of new pieces besides these, so be sure to check them out! And....
Take 20% off Everything in my shop with code: VALENTINES until Monday February 9th at midnight PST. Monday is also the last day to place an order for guaranteed Valentine's Day delivery. 

Happy Shopping!
xo
Aziza


2 comments:

  1. Valentine’s Day is probably one of the seasons where gifts are flying all over the place, and I think those lovely jewelry are perfect for the occasion. And what’s good about it is that it’s not particularly made for romantic partners only, but for family members and friends as well. Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a great day!


    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for last Valentine's day, but I guess you still have those pieces available now. I really like the mother and daughter stuff as well - I could see me buying a set for my wonderful daughter and myself. And I love the name necklaces- that chunky kind of look is so original. Lovely stuff all year round!

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete