Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year!

Wow! Wer'e already in 2014! I had a really relaxing Christmas Vacation, New years Eve and New Years Day and now I'm back to work with lots of new pieces in my shop already.

I'm so excited for a New Year and New Beginnings and have already begun preparing for a busy year ahead. One of the items I am so excited to announce is my 2014 necklace. Last year I got so much great feedback about my 2013 necklace that I just had to make a 2014 necklace to help bring in the New Year.

In addition, due to popular demand, I am now making pieces in 14k rose gold fill and in combination of gold and silver together in one necklace.

2014 necklace in 14k rose gold fill with sterling silver chain

2014 necklace in yellow 14k gold fill
I think it would make a onderful gift for someone who will be graduating in 2014 or for someone who this year holds special meaning for, like an expectant mother or a numerology lover.
 
Thats all for now, Happy 2014 everyone!
xo
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment