Monday, June 7, 2010

Global Arts Festival


I'm in a Show!!! And I'm modeling some new jewelry too! Come by the show and see some of this snazzy jewelry in person.















Summer is officially here and once again I'm participating in a craft show. This will be my first time showing at the Global Arts Festival so I'm super excited! As usual I will have lots of new designs and some classic designs too. You can always check out whats new ahead of time online at: azizajewelry.com


Show Date: Next Sunday June 13th from 12-4pm

Location: 124 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights, NY between Pierrepont and Clark Street

Directions by train: 2/3 to Clark Street Brooklyn Heights Station, walk one block South to First Church in Brooklyn Heights


See ya there!
xo
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment