Tuesday, September 8, 2009

09-09-09

It's 9-09-09! What a day to return after a little bit of a hiatus. It's been quite a busy summer for me this year. I've been busy taking a few courses and also working on new designs. I can't say its been all work and no play though. Besides that, I have also been playing on a pool league, mostly to brush up on my skills, and to have something else to look forward to besides work.

It's also been a great time to catch up with old friends and make new ones. There's always so much going on in NYC in the summer time, so much to do, see, and somewhere to go. I've also been really fortunate to have my work featured in quite a few online blogs and treasuries on Etsy. I haven't made it to the front page of Etsy...yet! But I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Want to see one of the pieces featured in a recent blog? My egg post earrings were featured here! Oh, yes and my wine glass charms were written about here!

Also since its Fall and all (well not quite officially yet) I'm getting ready for my Fall inspired and Halloween inspired jewelry. Two of my all time favorites are my candy corn and my pumpkin glass bead earrings. Sure to get you lots of stares, oooh's and ahhh's. They are really just so much fun.

One more thing- I'm gearing up for another jewelry giveaway so stay tuned...details are coming soon! Very soon! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment