Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Wine Pairings for Wine Lovers Jewelry






My love affair with wine began in college- I was lucky enough to attend a college located amongst the many wine trails of the Catskills in upstate NY...some could say that as soon as I turned 21, I really had no choice but to LOVE wine. Lol.

Making wine themed jewelry is just my way of celebrating the fun of the wine culture and feeling fancy at the same time :) 

A collection of wine and corresponding wine themed jewelry from the Aziza Jewelry wine lovers collectionBonus: these pairings make a great gift combo. Trust me, they are any true wine lovers/ wine sommeliers' dream...


Padrillos Malbec - red currant fruit flavors, sweet spices, licorice and mouth coating velvety richness


this pairs nicely with my gunmetal wine earrings with *Bonus* moving grape



Alpha Omega Chardonnay - a nice buttery chardonnay featuring notes of ripe pear, fig, honeysuckle and honeydew melon. 




to pair nicely with my simple buttery yellow gold filled wine earrings






This Riondo Pink Prosecco (one of my personal favorites)- fruity, floral notes, light refreshing and slightly bubbly



pairs nicely with my Rosé wine earrings



Chocolate Rouge- a decadent rich chocolate red wine


pairs nicely with my ever decadent rose gold and garnet red wine earrings




Pol Roger Champagne, rumored to be a favorite of the royals including Harry and Megan and Will and Kate, has notes of berries and citrus while still being crisp






pairs nicely with my champagne lovers earrings with genuine citrine



Thats all for my wine, champagne and rosé pairing recommendations for now. I hope you have enjoyed my recommendations and if you try these pairings, please do let me know... I'm curious as to how they will be enjoyed by their recipient. :)

Happy Wine-ing!
xo!
Aziza
p.s. if you want to follow me on Instagram, that'd be cool: instagram.com/azizajewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment