Thursday, March 26, 2015

Classy Bridal Shower Gift Ideas for 2015

I haven't attended many weddings in my life so when I was invited to attend a relatively new friends wedding last year here in Santa Barbara, CA (which just happens to be a huge wedding destination) and to attend her bridal shower, I was excited and also a bit worried. I had no idea what to get her, not just because we hadn't known each other for very long, but also because I had never attended a bridal shower... so I had no idea what types of gifts were normally given or appropriate. Ah, the pressure!


After a lot of online and in person research, and interviewing (ummm, asking) lots of people, I was able to gather some really great ideas for bridal shower gifts. And because with every new year, Spring seems to be the beginning of wedding season, I thought I would compile a list of trendy yet classy bridal shower gift ideas for anyone who like me, had no idea what to get my friend as a gift before the big day. If you've stumbled upon my list, I hope you find it helpful!






Customized bottles of wine with custom labels. Choose some unique wines and then add personalized wine labels for special occasions so they can celebrate their first milestones as a married couple. So, really, this isn't just for the bride, but a great gift for her to share with the new hubby.






Victoria Secret 'Bride' Hoodie. This one is just for her. A cute lounge type hoodie to be worn during the bachelorette party weekend, for 'the day of' while getting makeup and hair done, or even for the night of the wedding :)






oooh, you can also pair the hoodie with a pair of sexy lace Mrs underwear






love this wifey tank top (cute, classy and very affordable) via ily






the super relaxed comfy version of this shirt in grey



















if she's planning to change her last name; a monogrammed clutch with her {new} initials. I absolutely love these classy brightly colored clutches from 'Anything but Plain Jane', in bright blue...







and this pink version...






And if none of these gift ideas appeal to you, there's always Money! There are lots of ways to give the gift of money and I absolutely love this creative money gift of 3 $100 bills folded origami style into the shape of a dress and suit:






So, thats it! I hope you enjoyed my list of classy and modern gift ideas for the bride and groom. Have any ideas of your own? Share them below in the comments section...


til next time,

xo
Aziza



1 comment: